All Local, All The Time

Home on the Grange

Niwot’s Left Hand Grange No. 9 was founded in 1873 and is now the oldest active Grange in Colorado. In 1945, Left Hand Grange, Inc., a non-profit corporation, purchased the present building at 195 Second Avenue, formerly Nelson Hall, for $750, and it has served as the home of Left Hand Grange No. 9 ever since.

While initially providing an outlet for farmers and country folks to interact socia...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 02/27/2024 07:32