All Local, All The Time

LHVC: This was then

In celebration of 25 years, the Courier staff thought it would be fun to give a brief summary of articles from Volume 1, Issue Number 1 of the Left Hand Valley Courier, published April 1, 1997:

  • Niwot celebrated the recording of the town plat 122 years prior on March 30, 1875.
  • Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church added 5,000 square feet to its building.
  • Niwot High Schoo...

 

Reader Comments(0)