All Local, All The Time

Colterra property to undergo redevelopment

In the early hours of the morning in Oct. 2017, a fire broke out on the 200 block of Franklin Street in historic Niwot. While no one was physically hurt, the community felt the loss of Colterra restaurant, with the "barn building" badly burned and deemed uninhabitable. Years, public forums, a development moratorium and a property sale later, redevelopment is finally set to begin.

Chef Bradford Hea...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 05/23/2024 15:15