Left Hand Valley Courier - All Local, All The Time

Reviving Niwot history in Whistle Stop Park

 

February 26, 2020

In 1873, the year the Colorado Central Railroad completed its track, one of the first buildings erected was the Depot. Two years later, the official plat of the town of Niwot was filed on March 30, 1875, by Porter Hinman and Ambrose Murray.

Niwot is rejuvenating its history with a rendition of The Depot at Whistle Stop Park, to serve as the concessions building for Rock & Rails summer conce...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020